Thursday 16 April 2015

Holiday Shopping

Decided to go last minute holiday shopping today and while I was out I couldn’t resist but get myself some heels, jewellery and make-up!
IMG_20150416_190021





IMG_20150416_185834




I got my heels from Miss Selfridge, they are so comfortable and easy to walk in and a lovely nude shade that can go with anything. The necklace and earrings are from Dorothy Perkins which both go really well with the heels and I love the exaggerated statement look. The nail polish set is Essie ‘a sprinkle of pink’. The lipsticks are Loreal paris, J-Lo and Julianne’s exclusive collection of nude colours.

6 comments:

  1. When shopping, how could you possibly resist such pretty things? Love the heels! x Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist! Thank you, they're definately my favourite heels at the moment. x

      Delete
  2. I love the heels, and those lipsticks look so pretty! xx

    Sabrina Jaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are literally perfect! Love them!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my page.
    http://gracefulhabits.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, means a lot! I just checked out your blog it's great! X

      Delete